Looking for the perfect flour for cooking savory dishes like Japanese soba noodles or for baking bread and crepes? Try this organic buckwheat flour bundle. This includes one-22 Oz bag of Bob's Red Mill Organic Buckwheat Flour plus a BELLATVO Recipe Card. Bob's Red Mill Organic Buckwheat Flour is made from 100% whole grain buckwheat groats. Despite the name, buckwheat isn’t related to wheat and is naturally gluten free (note: this is not processed in our gluten free facility)! Use buckwheat flour for making delicious buckwheat pancakes, soba noodles, blini, and as a replacement for wheat flour in baked goods. Buckwheat flour is a good source of dietary fiber and contains essential amino acids. The buckwheat plant is actually a pseudocereal, not a grain. The pyramid-shaped raw buckwheat kernels are harvested and ground into a surprisingly rich flour. Unlike light buckwheat flour, our flour contains little black specks that come from the ground seed hull. Buckwheat flour is a must-have for making traditional Russian blini or buckwheat crepes. It has a unique, assertive flavor that is especially great in baking both quick and yeast breads. In wheat bread, use half buckwheat flour to add a rich, nutlike flavor and darker color. Or explore our many gluten free recipes in the website!
- This organic buckwheat flour is for one-22 Oz bag of Bob's Red Mill Organic Buckwheat Flour plus a BELLATVO Recipe Card.
- Bob's Organic Buckwheat Flour is 100% stone ground from premium organic 100% whole grain buckwheat groats. Freshly ground on slow turning quartz millstones for a hearty and distinctive flavor.
- Buckwheat flour contains four times as much fiber as whole wheat flour, and is also a very good source of manganese and magnesium.
- Buckwheat flour adds diversity of texture, taste and appearance to food products. Many people know and love the food it is found in: pancakes, Japanese Soba noodles and crepes.
- USDA Certified Organic * Vegan * Vegetarian * 100% Whole Grain * Stone Ground * Kosher Pareve * 100% whole grain * Good source of dietary fiber and iron; 4g protein per serving * Stone-ground on cool, slow-turning millstones