Corn Masa Harina is a sure pantry staple. This Bob's Red Mill Organic Masa Harina Flour Bundle includes One- 24oz Packages of Bob's Red Mill Organic Masa Harina Flour and a Recipe Card from BELLATAVO! Bob's Red Mill Masa Harina is the perfect masa harina for tortillas, of course, but did you know there’s a world of possibilities in this bag? Made with dried ground hominy that have been cooked and soaked in limewater before grinding, this flour is ideal for traditional foods like tamales and pupusas, but it’s also a fantastic addition to baked goods. Use it as breading or to thicken chili and soup. Bob's Red Mill Organic Masa Harina flour is the perfect pantry staple for lovers of Mexican and Latin American foods. It is made from certified organic corn that has been cooked, treated with limewater and ground into a fine flour. Ideal for making homemade corn tortillas, sopes and pupusas. While they’re similar, corn masa is very different from cornmeal (don’t swap the two). It’s finer, and the method of preparation is very different: dried yellow or white corn kernels are soaked in water and lime. Then the skins are removed and the remaining corn kernels are dried and ground into corn flour perfect for masa dough. As with fresh masa, our masa harina makes superior corn tortillas: just mix with water and a little salt to create a smooth, springy dough. Then divide the dough into two-inch balls that you’ll press and cook on a hot griddle. Top them with your favorite fillings and sauces—don’t forget the lime wedges! This Organic Non GMO Masa Harina results in delicious corn tortillas every time, which means Taco Tuesday is now more than just a meal, it's also a family or date night activity. After all, that first perfectly smooth and pliable corn tortilla you make by hand is not only brag-worthy, but—and maybe it's just our perception—we could swear it makes the meal taste that much better. Grab a tortilla press and try for yourself today!
- This organic masa harina bundle is for one 24 Oz Bag of Bob's Red Mill Masa Harina Corn Flour and a BELLATAVO Recipe Card!
- Masa, the Spanish word for "dough," is the traditional dough used to make corn tortillas. It is also perfect for corn tortillas!
- Bob's Red Mill Organic Masa Harina also known as Golden Corn Flour is made from high quality dried corn kernels.
- A bag of Bob's Red Mill organic masa harina can go quite far in your kitchen. From tortillas, tamales and pupusas, you can also make bread, use it as breading or thickening agent to your soup.
- Bob's Red Mill Organic Masa Harina is USDA Certified Organic * Vegan * Vegetarian * 100% Whole Grain * Stone Ground * Kosher Pareve * 100% whole grain *